Make Sure and Visit our Main Site at

GREENBOATING.net

Green Boating News Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 25, 2007

    The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show Begins Today


    The 48th Annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show Begins today! There is quite a buzz about all things green at this years show. We here at Green Boating will be reporting from the show on the industries newest innovations, designs and products for all of our readers. So stay tuned for all things green on the blue, from super yachts to dinghies.
    Digg!

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I would just like to say that I think this web site could be a real blessing to the yachting industry!
    I know as a local yacht maintenance company owner I try to stay in touch with our local marine environment so that is is still here for our children in the future.
    Ryan Rohrbaugh
    Reflections Marine